Monday, August 19, 2013

A little Goth for you!

Happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Mine involved mostly crafting and cleaning!  Saturday I spent the day with some of my favorite ladies and we stamped all day, and Sunday, I spent the day cleaning my house.  So, all and all it was a pretty good weekend!  The card I am sharing with you today is an image I got from I Brake For Stamps.  It is a Rick St. Dennis image and her name is Emma Hemmlock.  I love her, and I loved coloring her!!  Don't forget, if you like any of the I Brake From Stamps you can use my Design team discount and get 10% off your entire purchase. Just use this code: SAVE10KRISTEN.  So, have a great day! Happy crafting!


3 comments:

I Brake For Stamps said...

Love this! Great job!!!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

She is a gothic beauty. fantastic card. I wouldn't mind receiving her ;)

Pia said...

great card!